Unless you are a student from a country which is exempted from Visa, you must request a short-term study visa so called D-2-8 to study in an accredited institution, Hanyang University. Hanyang University will send students a “Certificate of Admission” which is an official format of invitation letter that students need for the application of Visa via email for their references.