It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the correct type of VISA to participate in Hanyang International Winter School. Nationals of countries or regions where Korea has signed a VISA waiver agreement may participate Hanyang International Winter School without one.

However, students from countries which are excluded from the Visa waiver agreement program must apply for a short-term study Visa (D-2-8) on their own at the Korean Embassy or Korean Consulate Office in the country you are currently studying at. Obtaining a Visa may be time-consuming and therefore we encourage students to start preparing for it as early as possible.

Required Documents for VISA Issuance Application

Passport Prepared by student
VISA Application Form Download
Certificate of Admission Provided by Hanyang via Email
Certificate of Business Registration of Hanyang Provided by Hanyang via Email
Color photo Prepared by student
VISA Processing fees Paid by student
Other documents required by the Korean consulate Prepared by student